Embedded C++ - Agile Software Development: Hands-on Practices, Principles, Agile Modeling, and TDD
From Craig Larman
This is similar to the Agile Software Development: Hands-on Practices, Principles, Agile Modeling, and TDD course.
First, Please read that course description for general overview.
However, as a variation, it is for C++ developers who are doing embedded systems. As described below, there are some C++ specific special topics.
Additional to the Regular Material: Special C++ and Embedded Topics
- mapping agile models to C++
- unit TDD for C++
- acceptance TDD for C++
- test doubles for C++ with polymorphic- ,link- , preprocessor- , meta-programming- (functors and function pointers), and configuration seams
- test-doubles for lower-level components: device drivers, etc.
- create device drivers and other low-level components with TDD in C++ and/or C
- clean code and refactoring in C++
- dual targeting and TDD
- mock objects in C++
- combining C++, assembler, and inline assembler