NO SUBSTITUTIONS PLEASE! These are supplies the coach/speaker needs at the front of the room:
- internet access (wire or WIFI) and related security access (e.g., via guest account, ...). NB: this may require organizing a guess account for me, so please arrange that early. Many organizations already have a "guess access" service (wired or wireless) and plan A is to learn about and provide that.
- (optional) a "bar stool", so sitting higher and easier to see
- 1 white projector screen at the front of the room
- 1 (relatively large) whiteboard (e.g., on wheels) at the front of the room, by the screen, so the coach can sketch
- 2 fresh BLACK WHITEBOARD marker pens
- 1 roll of wide easy-to-remove tape, ideally "masking" or "painters" tape, that won't strip the paint off the walls when removed
- 1 package of regular 8.5x11 A4 inch printer/copier paper