Supplies - for Deep-Dive QA Workshop
- 1 package of printer or copier paper (that we will cut up into quarters)
- 1 pair of scissors
- black "Sharpie" fine-tip black marker pens for 50% of participants. e.g., 15 pens of 30 people
- internet access (wire or WIFI) and related security access (e.g., via guest account, ...). NB: this may require organizing a guess account for me, so please arrange that early. Many organizations already have a "guess access" service (wired or wireless) and plan A is to learn about and provide that.
- 1 white projector screen at the front of the room
- 1 roll of wide easy-to-remove tape, ideally "masking" or "painters" tape, that won't strip the paint off the walls when removed
- 1 (relatively large) whiteboard (e.g., on wheels) at the front of the room, by the screen, so the coach can sketch
- NOTE: the coach may request a SECOND whiteboard as well, depending on situation.
- 4 fresh black WHITEBOARD marker pens, as thick as possible