Craig Larman, [email protected]
Room, Walls, Whiteboards
- People will be organized into separate Scrum teams at separate tables, so we need a table for each team in the Product Backlog Refinement (PBR) workshop.
- Don’t make it a crowded room; there are some activities that may involve the teams moving around.
- There may be wall activities involving whiteboards, flip chart paper, and PostIt Note layouts; so each team needs some unencumbered clear wall space for this. To be clear: There must be lots of clear empty wall space, and we must be able to use the walls, and put things on the walls.
Supplies for the Coach
Read this: Supplies - for Coach Use
- Round tables are ideal, but we can live with rectangular layouts
- Tables should not be against the walls; we are using the walls as a main working area in this course.
- Distribute the tables throughout the room
Computers, Projectors, Software and Networking
- Internet access for the coach and teams
- 1 projector for each team; they may be able to project directly onto a white wall, so we probably don't need projector screens
Supplies for Each Team
Read this: Supplies - Creativity Tools