Embedded C++ - Agile Software Development: Hands-on Practices, Principles, Agile Modeling, and TDD
Revision as of 15:38, 4 June 2011 by Clarman
This is similar to the Agile Software Development: Hands-on Practices, Principles, Agile Modeling, and TDD course.
First, Please read that course description for general overview.
However, as a variation, it is for C++ developers who are doing embedded systems. As described below, there are some C++ specific special topics.
Additional to the Regular Material, Special C++ and Embedded Topics
- implementing abstract data types (ADTs) in C -- "objects in C"
- single-instance and multi-instance ADTs
- agile modeling with ADTs, and mapping agile models to code
- weak versus strong ADTs
- unit TDD for C
- acceptance TDD for C
- test doubles for C with link- , preprocessor- , meta-programming- (function pointers), and configuration seams
- test-doubles for lower-level components: device drivers, etc.
- create device drivers and other low-level components with TDD in C
- clean code and refactoring in C
- dual targeting and TDD
- mock objects in C