Workshop Environment - SBE ATDD UTDD with mob-programming
people around a projector and screen. 1 computer. mob programming on production code.
Software Tool Installs Before the Workshop
- install and connect Fitnesse (an ATDD tool) to your system under development, so that we can call upon public APIs of your system, via a Fitnesse Fixture.
- complete full "connect the dots" *before* the workshop, proving that Fitnesse is connected and can make calls
- CHECK IDE CHOICE WITH COACH, and then install the chosen IDE with built-in refactoring
- install and check an xUnit TDD tool, such as JUnit (if not already integrated with the IDE)
- flip chart
- black whiteboard markers
- paper towel for erasing
- 2 40-foot rolls of "wizard wall" sheets. NO SUBSTITUTES (https://www.amazon.com/Wizard-Wall-Adhesive-Patented-Technology/dp/B00HHH4MIA)
- an unchanging room for the entire workshop
- room with vast clear flat wall areas that will be covered in "wizard wall" plastic sheets
- the tables will be set up in a U-shape around the screen